All 15 art Reviews

Russian Gas Mask (GP-5) Russian Gas Mask (GP-5)

Looks pretty good, but compared to my actual GP-5 there are some mistakes.

#1 Gp-5s are grey, this is black and thus a GP-5M.
#2 Eyeholes a bit too high up.
#3 Filter a bit too long.
#4 Lenses a bit too close to the surface.
#5 the folds near the filter are all wrong
#6 No stampings on either the mask or filter.
#7 GP-5s are rubber, so why the yellow stitching?
#8 lense holders a bit too thin
#9 Filter still has the plug in it.
#10 Clasps on filter holder and lense holders slightly off, and a lack of grey cloth under them.
#11 no visible stiffeners in the lenses, i know they are reflective but no matter how much those things are always visible on the outside, as they are right up against the lenses.
#12 No visible stiffener marks on the outside leading to the filter from the lenses either.
#13 eyeholes a bit too far apart.

But still, this is alot better than I'll ever be able to do, so props on that.
Like, not bashing you or anything, but those are just the flaws that jumped out at me compared to my own mask.

Cheers m8,
~Mag47

Carr77 responds:

Haha, thanks for your comment. I don't have a mask of my own, so some details were hard to find references for, so it's fun to see whether I managed to guess right or wrong concerning some of these details. The color of the mask (black) and the yellow stitching were creative decisions I made to make it look more cool, but besides from that I tried to be pretty accurate, so it's fun to read your comment and see how well I did / didn't do.

Perhaps you already saw it in the description, but in case you missed it, you can check out the mask in 3D in your browser at Artstation, in case you want to rotate the model around and check the details ;)

Bye & thanks for your comment!

Happy Madness New Year - Postcard 2016 Happy Madness New Year - Postcard 2016

опа

Absoloutely Disgusting Absoloutely Disgusting

nice art, butt you need to lay off that Krokodil man.

Cethic responds:

Monsters are my life's work.

A painter passion A painter passion

'salright. people (below me) are definitely way too overly sensitive.

Mavis Comic! - First 3 pages Mavis Comic! - First 3 pages

nice self insert lol

Photostudy7 Photostudy7

Only question, why did you censor Krönen?

COMMISSION SHEET - Cethic/Valavari 2015 COMMISSION SHEET - Cethic/Valavari 2015

What's your policy on Nazis?

Cethic responds:

I have no prob w/ Nazis.

Nazi Luger Nazi Luger

Nice! Good art, good proportions, and overall good gun to choose. But there are a few historical inaccuracies. #1 While the Nazi Party did issue Lugers to some officers early in the war, they did not issue red grips with a swastika on it. and the barrel should be shorter. and lasty, the way you have the swatika facing (points facing left instead of right) means it is the swastika of peace. odd because it is on a nazi gun.

Evolutions of Cethic Evolutions of Cethic

i honestly kinda hate 4.

Lamb to the Slaughter Lamb to the Slaughter

i think this breaks the rules a little "sexually suggestive images of a child" dipper is not 18 he is still underaged

turk128 responds:

It's not Dipper, it's Gideon and he's been in prison for a while (for trying to brainwash and take over the town and all).